Before proceeding further, you might like to know what it’s like to work at this school. So, here goes…
Teachers are accountable for results
Our teachers are accountable for student learning. No blaming the lack of resources, or “the system”, or parents, or the students. Great teachers use what they have to achieve amazing results. How do they achieve these results for the students? Keep reading…
Students come first
The care and success of the students is our top priority. Every decision is made with the student’s best interests at heart. We understand that if the students are flourishing, then the school will too.
Teachers are continually improving
A new generation of students requires new ways to inspire and engage. Every teacher is empowered and encouraged to deliver the best lessons possible. What this means is that we don’t recycle the same lesson plan every year. After all, what was awesome this year probably won’t be next year.
Christian love abounds
As a genuine outpouring of our Christian faith, the teachers love and respect one another. This level of support is rare in the workplace. Teachers who have joined our school with many years of experience have commented on how refreshing it is to work in an environment where staff are not interested in school politics.
Words that define our teachers…
Compassionate. Dedicated. Hopeful. Steadfast. Loving. Fun. Professional. Humble. Approachable. Generally all-out fabulous (hey, what happened to humble?).
Interested in joining the team? Any current positions vacant will be listed below. Regardless, you are more than welcome to submit your resume to [email protected]
We are currently looking for a suitably experienced and qualified teacher for this position to join our college to work in both our On-Campus College and Distance Education.
Part of the role will entail being a Year 7 form class teacher.
The successful applicant for this full time permanent position will:
- be passionate about their subjects
- have an ability to teach Humanities, English and Christian Living subjects
- be competent in the use of computers
- be able to communicate effectively with parents
- be able to work as part of a Christian, professional team.
Applicants must give details of their Qld Teacher Registration with their application.
We can only accept applications that are made through the form below.
Learning Support Teacher
We are seeking a suitably qualified Learning Support Teacher to work with our on-campus students for the remainder of 2017. The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of special needs requirements and have the following attributes:
- be a committed Christian;
- able to assess and review students identified with learning difficulties;
- able to write plans, programmes, letters, reports, profiles, timetables , assessments and meeting notes that are individually created for each and every learning support student within our college;
- be able to work within a collaborative special needs team, and to cooperate with fellow staff, parents, guardians, and outside agencies to maximise educational options and outcomes for students with identified special needs.
Interested persons can apply via the form below.
This role is to be filled immediately.
Upon clicking 'Submit' please be patient as your browser uploads your attachments. You will receive a confirmation message above once the application has sent.
Additionally, a copy of your employment form will be emailed to the email address supplied above for your records (please check your spam).
Please confirm that you have successfully received it. If there are any issues please reply to the email or contact the school.