If you are ready to take your first step in enrolling with the College On Campus, this form is for you! However, if you have more questions, please complete an 'Enrolment Enquiry'.
By completing this online application form, you are telling the College that you would like to apply for enrolment at ACC. Complete this form once for each child that you would like to enrol On Campus. You only need to provide the parent/legal guardian details once.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Each Application for Enrolment is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded via the form or emailed to the College at [email protected].
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5/7/9 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- Copies of Immunisation records
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- Specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
- Relevant Citizenship paperwork (Visa/Passport/Australian Citizenship) if you are not born in Australia.
- Signed Enrolment Contract
Once all documents have been provided, an enrolment interview will be scheduled with the Head of On Campus.
A fee payment form will need to be completed and emailed to the school along with all the other required documentation. We can not complete your enrolment application until all documentation is completed correctly and processed.
It is important that you read through the Student Enrolment Contract to become fully aware of the conditions of enrolment.
After your application is received and interview completed, you will receive a Letter of Offer OR a letter advising application is unsuccessful.
An application does not guarantee a place at the College.