As Australian Christian College is a not-for-profit organisation, school fees are an important source of revenue to supplement State and Federal Government funding.
|Fee per student||$100|
2019 Fee Schedule
|Years||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 4||Child 5+|
- Two payment options are available: (1) pay in full upfront before commencement of the school year or at time of enrolment, (2) Pay in 10 monthly instalments. Please note this second option is not available to new enrolments who are joining the school after the start of Term 3.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- 5th+ child attending in the same year are free. The eldest child is the first child.
- There will be no splitting of school fees to multiple payers.
2019 Subject Levies for Senior School
Listed below are the levies applicable to 2019 subjects for Senior School.
|Subject||Years 10 - per semester||Years 11-12 - per year|
|Science in Practice (Years 10 & 11)||$100||$200|
|Visual Arts / Visual Arts in Practice (Years 10 & 11)||$100||$200|
|Visual Arts / Visual Arts in Practice (Year 12)||N/A||$300|
- Subject levies are non-refundable.
- Subject levies are used to purchase new equipment for class use and for consumables used by the students during course work.
- Subject levies are paid in full and upfront, Year 10 levies are paid by semester.
BUS FARE (Private)
|$1,575 (incl GST) per student, per year|
- Private school bus seats are limited.
- Sibling discounts do not apply.
- Bus fares are prorated per month.
- Seats on bus are only sold as full-time travel. No provision is made for individual days of the week for travel in the mornings or afternoons only.
- Refunds for bus fares are only available for unused months upon receipt of withdrawal.
To discover and experience firsthand the value our school fees represent, please arrange a campus tour.